“This lamp technology is interesting in two regards: The product is less expensive than most high power sources in the current market, and it is packaged with a user-friendly software interface, giving the user complete control over performance”, said Steve Giamundo, the company’s VP of Sales and Marketing
Once the user has created a lighting sequence using the software, pushing a button locks in the resulting program, allowing the light engine to perform without connection to a computer.
FTI’s RGB LED light engine technology provides many unique features:
- Long life (50000) hours – no lamp to change
- Stable output throughout the usable life
- Integral heat management with temperature controlled cooling fan
- Very small footprint
- RGB version outputs 16M user selectable colors
- DMX 512, RJ45 and mini-USB addressable to control intensity, color and duration
- Included lighting control software gives the user ability to create custom lighting programs; built-in “permanent” memory stores the program in the unit– no need to keep the module connected to a computer. Program will not erase when the power is shut off
- Available in a white-only version
- Available in outdoor version
- Cost efficient.
For further information, contact:
Zack Morin, Sales Engineer 800.433.5248