Fiberoptics Technology Incorporated (FTI) carefully manufactures over 500 different types of single and bifurcated medical fiber optic cables to precise specifications for fiber optic medical lighting.
GENERAL FEATURES of our MEDICAL FIBER OPTIC CABLES:
- Outstanding light transmission
- Leak tight construction utilizing silicone molded “boots” to minimize the opportunity for bio burden to hide and accumulate.
- Compatible with high speed (flash) and cold sterilizing systems.
- Color Coded sheathing – helps keep track of your inventory. Use a different color for each department and you’ll always know which cables are yours! End the confusion and expense of replacing missing cables.
- Manufactured with FDA oversight.
- One Year Warranty
Micro Medical Fiber Optic Cables
These miniature light guides have all the same features as the standard medical light guide but are lighter in weight and smaller in diameter for applications like urology, which do not require a large fiber bundle.
Universal Medical Light Guide
This cable is manufactured with the same precise specifications as our standard medical light guide. With the appropriate adapter(s) attached, this cable can be used with all listed light sources and instruments.
Choose from the available input and distal end configurations and various sheathing options to match your specific application.
Applications for Our Medical Fiber Optic Cables
FTI’s medical light guides are use in a variety of applications including but certainly not limited to the following:
- MRI Cable
- Dental Lighting
- Curing Tips
- Universal Light Guides
- Fiberoptic Prototypes
- Surgical Lighting
In addition, FTI makes a range of optical tapers for fiber scope lighting. Click here to learn more about Tapers.
Need more information? Contact Tim Beeman. Or call us toll free at +1-800-433-5248