The Technical Director will oversee Engineering, R&D, and Light Source manufacturing. Successful candidate will interface internally with Materials, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, and Quality to provide technical support, participate as a member of project teams when required, and interface externally with customers, vendors, and consultants to solve problems, improve processes, and assure product and hardware consistency.
- Minimum 3 years work experience as Director of Engineering, Consulting Engineer, or Senior Engineering Manager in a technical product manufacturing company.
- Experience with Solidworks, Camworks, GDT, general enterprise systems, and MS office; Minitab and Excel experience preferred.
- Strong material science knowledge in elastomers, epoxy adhesives, plastics and machinable metals.
- Understanding of machining; both manual and CNC.
- BSc/MSc in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant field
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resources, Fiberoptics Technology Inc., P.O Box 286, Pomfret, CT 06258
OR-Send application materials to [email protected]