Pomfret CT Location Opening:
The QA Coordinator will work directly under the supervision of the QA Manager to perform all relevant quality tasks required by the organization in order to maintain and further improve the overall Quality Management System, and FTI as an organization.
The ideal QA Coordinator candidate will possess:
- Experience and/or formal qualification in regulatory, internal or supplier audit process, familiar with quality software for data collection/analysis, inspection, auditing, and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to serve as liaison with the project team, the supply chain organization, engineering, and customer.
- Ability to accurately analyze data, regulatory standards and identify operations and problems which are critical to the organization’s Quality Management System.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with previous experience in problem-solving methodologies (8D, CAPA etc.)
- Supervisory experience.
- Basic understanding of Lean and Six-Sigma principles.
- Mastery of standard inspection tools, ability to learn and understand new methods for inspection.
- Understanding of Measurement Systems and Analysis) Gage R&R, MSA as examples.
- CMM and Visual Inspection Machine software programming and operation is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications as well as enterprise software systems.
- Associates degree in related field (Manufacturing or Quality as examples). Bachelor’s or higher a plus.
- 5+ Years Quality Control or Quality Assurance experience preferred.
- Must be willing and available to travel for short-term oversight/follow-up meeting purposes.
Please submit a resume and FTI Pre-Employment application to:
FTI Reception Desk – Fiberoptics Technology Inc.,1 Quassett Road and RT 97 in Pomfret CT 06258
Preliminary Employment Applications are available on line any time at http://www.fiberopticstech.com/corporate/careers.php or at the receptionist office in the main building at 1 Quassett Rd Pomfret between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday thru Friday.