After Market Repairs
Fiber is an amazing material. Made from glass, it can withstand considerable wear and tear. Glass fiber can be tied in a knot, resisting considerable compressive and tensile stress. But even the most rugged designs can fail from mishap or improper use. Working closely with re-conditioning and repair businesses, FTI can refurbish all brands of fiber optic cables used in medical and industrial applications.
For single and bifurcated cables, retractors, surgical headlights, cogen cables, fiber scope light guides, all types of industrial light guides (ring lights, light lines, back lights, etc), quartz light guides, and custom designs, we offer the following:
- Replacement of fiber bundle
- Replacement of outer sheathing (when needed)
- Replacement or repair of end fittings
- 3 to 5 day in-house turnaround. Return shipping via next day delivery
- Cable Upgrade Options
- End Fittings updated to fit new scopes and light sources.
- Color Coding outer sheathing
- Re-label with your artwork.
Contact Shaun Burke to locate a local service provider, troubleshoot a problem, or give us a call to learn more about the service we provide to value-added resellers.